Blogging While Paused

where video game characters speak out

Archive for December, 2007

portrait

#4 Game of 2007!

Posted by Mario On December - 30 - 2007 Comments Off

TIME Magazine, I would just like to take a moment to thank you for picking Super Mario Galaxy as the #4 game of 2007. I would like to thank all of my co-characters including Peach and Bowser for helping to make this happen. I would also like to thank all the Lumens and Toads and Toadettes for their stunning performance in the intro scene. I think this was a masterful production and I think we did a great job. Thank you all and I look forward to making 2008 even better! I would also like congratulate Link on his #7 place for Phantom Hourglass. Better luck next year kid! Happy New Year all!

Categories: News
portrait

Wishing I could race…

Posted by Lakitu On December - 29 - 2007 Comments Off

I dream about racing. It looks like so much fun, zipping around the track, jumping over banana peels, skidding around corners and boosting with mushrooms. It looks like a smashing good time, but it seems that I am always left on the sidelines to watch the matches. I do like flying, I can zip around the sky and float freely in my cloud. Life is good, and peaceful. I don’t understand how you ground creatures can survive being trapped on the ground and al. Flying is a freedom that just can’t be explained, it has to be experienced. I would imagine the same goes for racing, the thrill of the track is all in the moment, and describing it could be hard to do, but experience would describe it perfectly. I think everyone should try flying, it is jolly good fun. But I wish I could try racing, it really  [ Read More ]

Categories: Opinion
portrait

New Wario Wares Ideas!

Posted by Wario On December - 26 - 2007 Comments Off

WAHAHAHA! The internet is so much fun! I love it! I truly love it! Today I went on the internet and found all these really cool games that involved falling down stairs, launching stick-figures, poking cats, defending castles and flying helicopters! The wealth of knowledge on the internet is amazing! But the craziest thing is that people are giving away these games for free! For FREE I say! Don’t these people realize anything about game selling? They could be making fortunes right now! I would gladly pay $10 an hour to poke virtual cats! Since everyone seems to be giving these games away, I figure I will simply steal them …er… borrow them… and put them in my next WarioWare game! It’s absolutely brilliant! I won’t have to think of a single thing myself, I can simply take all the fun games that people already play and package them all  [ Read More ]

Categories: Opinion
portrait

Who is the cutest of them all?

Posted by Toad On December - 24 - 2007 Comments Off

This is really starting to bother me. Yoshi and I are good pals, we go way back, but recently I have heard a rumor that more people think that Yoshi is cuter than I am. Now I am pretty darn cute and I’m not saying Yoshi isn’t, it’s just that… well, I don’t think he could ever be as cute as I am. Here’s why: Yoshi is green. Look at the poor kid, with a body that green you can’t help but feel sorry for him. green is just a hard color to love. Yoshi has a big nose. Has anyone taken a moment to look at Yoshi’s nose? You can’t miss it, even if you wanted too! It’s the size of a walrus! I know he can’t help it, but I mean, it’s just far too large to be cute. Yoshi wears a saddle. This indicates that Yoshi is  [ Read More ]

Categories: Opinion
portrait

To Mario

Posted by PrincessPeach On December - 23 - 2007 Comments Off

Dear Mario, I’ll be waiting for you at the castle on the night of the Star Festival. There’s something I’d like to give you. From Peach.Подаръци

Categories: News
portrait

Totally Tranced

Posted by Link On December - 18 - 2007 1 Comment

Oh man, I hardly want to move anymore. This music is just so… out of my world… I was hanging around my house today, listening to the classic Zelda themes, Kakariko Village, Hyrule Field, Water Temple, you know, all the good ones. When the Post Man shows up with a package for me. Turns out Samas is sending out some complimentary music CDs of Metroid music. This music is insane! It’s amazing. I mean, I’m extremely partial to Zelda Music, full orchestration, remixes and even the midis. But when I started listening to Metroid stuff… it was so different, it was so… …I don’t know how to describe it. It’s like I just fall into this trance-like groove and time holds perfectly still. I can’t do anything while listening to this music (like doing dishes, riding Epona, killing monsters…) but I really don’t seem to care. It’s like a large  [ Read More ]

Categories: Opinion
portrait

Advice / Crime

Posted by DrWright On December - 14 - 2007 Comments Off

The crime rate will be higher in areas where the land value is low or the population density is high. Check the map and make sure police stations are distributed so that they provide overlapping coverage in high crime areas.

Categories: News
portrait

Somebody Help Me!

Posted by Link On December - 11 - 2007 Comments Off

Okay, I need help. Major help. If anyone is even remotely capable of holding and firing a bow and arrow, please contact me ASAP! I’ve been riding around Hyrule Field for 45 minutes trying to give Zelda a good shot at Ganon. BUT SHE NEVER DID!!! “I’m too far away!” or “It’s too bumpy!” or “It’s not the right angle…” IT’S NEVER GOING TO BE A FREAKING PERFECT ANGLE!!! JUST SHOOT THE MAN!!! Okay, I’ll admit it. I lost my temper. I was pretty far gone, and I really should have stepped back and counted to 10. But I didn’t, and you know what? You know what she did? Do you know, what SHE DID to me? She shot me! She Shot ME! Right in the back of the head. Point Blank. SHE SHOT ME!I just can’t believe she shot me!!! “Well, if I’m not good enough, do it yourself.”  [ Read More ]

Categories: Complaint
portrait

Mario, I’m coming for you!

Posted by Sonic On December - 7 - 2007 Comments Off

See here. And I am totally going to win. Not to say that no one else is any good, it’s just that, I am the fastest, and if Mario thinks he can keep up with me, well… that’s just not even physically possible. I can outrun his kart with ease, I routinely play frisbee by myself, I am so fast it isn’t even funny. So stand back Mario and watch a real runner go. Because I can run.

Categories: Opinion
portrait

Crime Warning

Posted by DrWright On December - 3 - 2007 Comments Off

Crime Alert! The crime rate in the city is beyond acceptable levels. The residents want to reclaim their neighborhoods and are willing to take matters into their own hands. You better build some police stations fast!

Categories: News